A View From The Handbasket

Friday, October 05, 2007
Don't worry your pretty little head about it
Posted by neros_fiddle at 11:25 AM


As a follow-up to yesterday, here's a bit from the AP, from a story on Bush's damage control effort today:

A White House spokesman, meanwhile, criticized the leak of such information to the news media and questioned the motivations of those who do so.

"It's troubling," Tony Fratto said Friday. "I've had the awful responsibility to have to work with The New York Times and other news organizations on stories that involve the release of classified information. And I can tell you that every time I've dealt with any of these stories, I have felt that we have chipped away at the safety and security of America with the publication of this kind of information."


Sounds transparent to me.

0 comments on this post
---------------------------------------