A View From The Handbasket

Friday, January 20, 2006
Everything old is new again
Posted by neros_fiddle at 12:53 PM
I've been meaning to make the blog a little more distinctive for quite a while now, but it took the realization that some right-wing Nevada assembly candidate with a penchant for trademark infringement (check out his home page link) was using the same generic template to spur me to action.

So here's Nero's Fiddle v2.0. I'll probably tweak things further, but this new template is an improvement on the old in many ways, not least the fact that I'm no longer stuck in a 400-pixel wide box. If you're running at a high-ish resolution, you should have to scroll a lot less.

I started from a template by Caz (see link in the "Credits" section to the left) and made several modifications to suit my eccentric tastes.

(I'm amused and somewhat concerned that the original template featured a pooping ape.)

I've tested things out on FireFox and IE, and all seems to be well. If you run into any problems with the new template, let me know. And thanks for coming by.

3 comments on this post
---------------------------------------